What are the real benefits Of Therapeutic Massage?
Therapeutic massage is useful for all of the conditions listed below and more! Massage can:
- Alleviate low-back pain and improve range of motion.
- Ease medication dependence.
- Enhance immunity by stimulating lymph flow—the body’s natural defense system.
- Exercise and stretch weak, tight, or atrophied muscles.
- Help athletes of any level prepare for, and recover from, strenuous workouts.
- Improve the condition of the body’s largest organ—the skin.
- Increase joint flexibility.
- Promote tissue regeneration, reducing scar tissue.
- Pump oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs, improving circulation.
- Reduce spasms and cramping.
- Relax and soften injured, tired, and overused muscles.
- Release endorphins—amino acids that work as the body’s natural painkiller.
- *REDUCE STRESS
Experts estimate that upwards of ninety percent of disease is stress related.
Call today to schedule your therapeutic massage with Jill Hays our licensed massage therapist and certified chiropractic assistant.