NEW CLINIC PROTOCOLS
AS OF MONDAY, MAY 18TH, 2020:
What we ask of you:
- Please do not schedule an appointment or come into the clinic for any reason if you are not feeling well or have a fever. If you have tested positive for Covid-19 do not come into the clinic until your medical doctor has released you to go out in public.
- Please remain in your car if you arrive early for your visit. You are welcome to come in the clinic at your appointment time. We want to keep occupancy to a minimum.
- Please do not bring anyone with you to your appointment.
- We suggest that you wear a mask when inside the clinic.
What we are doing for you:
- We have altered our seating area.
- We are using proper sanitation procedures on the treatment area and tables between each patient visit.
- Dr. Hancock and staff will be wearing masks and gloves when appropriate.
- We will continue to follow the relevant guidelines set forth by our state board and stay current on CDC recommendations.
- The clinic will be sanitized each workday upon closing.
Please Note: The restrooms just outside of our office are maintained by our landlord for the entire complex. Use that public restroom only if you feel comfortable doing so.
In the event you do not feel safe coming to the clinic, you can still order nutrition online or arrange a time to pick up your nutrition at the clinic. We respect that some of you are in the high-risk category or just wish to choose to continue to shelter in place. Dr. Hancock encourages each of you to make an informed decision and to seek the counsel of your medical doctor in making this decision. Dr. Hancock and staff will do all we can to support you, but the decision to come into the clinic is yours alone and you accept all responsibility for your own health.
MONDAY 1 – 5PM
THURSDAY 8:30AM – 5PM
FRIDAY 8:30AM – 1PM
SATURDAY 9:30AM – 1PM
Cancellation Policy: Kindly give 24-hour notice if you cannot make your appointment.
Holidays and Closures: Please call 928-445-5607 to verify.
Weather Alert: In inclement weather, especially snow and ice, please call 928-445-5607 to verify clinic availability.
805 Whipple Street, Suite B
Prescott, AZ 86301
Healthcare Clinic in Prescott