How do we list all that we do in our clinic? Okay, we will try our best… 😉
At Hancock Healthcare, we are pleased to be able to offer a wide variety of services to our outstanding patients. Since 1980, Dr. Hancock has consistently searched for the most effective adjusting procedures, nutritional supplements, spinal rehabilitation exercises, allergy treaments, and health assessment tools available anywhere in the world. If you have specific health problems or are just looking to be as healthy as possible, we can address your needs.
Here are some of the services offered at Hancock Healthcare Clinic:
- Low force full spine and extremity adjusting that includes the cranial bones, TMJ, shoulders, elbows, carpal tunnel, hips, knees, ankles, and the feet
- Needle-free acupuncture – EMI
- Brimhall Body Scan
- Cold Laser treatment for pain
- Body composition analysis (BIA – percentage body fat and lean muscle)
- Food allergy testing and allergen neutralization using the Nambudripad Allergy Elimination Technique (NAET)
- Kaufman Technique for the treatment of vertigo and pain
- *NEW Bach Flower and Stress Reduction Treatment to get to the emotional issues and stress impacting your health
- Phone/Skype consultation on health and nutrition
In addition, Dr Hancock is trained in and offers the following services:
- CBP (Chiropractic Biophysics)
- SRA (Spinal Reflex Analysis)
- AK (Applied Kinesiology)
- NRT (Nutritional Response Testing) which can eliminate issues in the body that prevent healing. Some patients have applied a number of health improving recommendations and experience little change in their symptoms. This treatment is often the answer for them.
- Specific spinal rehabilitation and strengthening exercises designed to strengthen weak areas and help prevent future injuries
- Ongoing classes on a variety of health topics, such as osteoporosis, menopause, detoxification, blood sugar imbalances, and cardiovascular health. Classes are typically held on the last Thursday of each month and are only $5. HOWEVER, DUE TO COVID-19, ALL CLASSES ARE CURRENTLY ON HOLD.
- Comprehensive dietary, exercise, nutrition, and lifestyle improvement programs. The clinic offers a certified First Line Therapy (FLT) lifestyle educator to work individually with each patient.